3Delight for 3ds Max is a fully integrated rendering plug-in for Autodesk® 3ds Max® 3D Animation Software. It achieve seamless integration into 3ds Max. The most important benefits are:
- Simple yet powerful feature set. A departure from currently available solutions.
- Multi-Light feature and Light Mixer for interactive, real-time, re-lighting. Multi-Light output includes separate channels for both environment and incandescence.
- Multi-channel EXR and Deep EXR (EXR 2.0) support for tight integration in compositing software such as Nuke.
- Out-of-the-box support for OpenVDB and Massive.
- Robust support for AOVs with an intuitive UI and workflow.
- Seamless rendering of Motion Blur and Depth of Field without the usual extreme slowdowns and quality issues.
- 3Delight's high-quality rendering of fine displacements and infinitely smooth subdivion surfaces.
- Rendering doesn't freeze 3ds Max user interface.
Among the long list of features in 3Delight for 3ds Max, you will find support for:
- Complete support for the 3ds Max rendering workflow, including Active Shade, Particles, Materials, Layers, Fur, etc…
- Support for V-Ray shaders for easy scene porting.
- Easy to use physically plausible material allows for rendering of large variety of surfaces, including coated and translucent surfaces with subsurface scattering and skin.
- Supports a complete list of AOVs.
- i-Display flip book for light mixing, advanced image viewing, exploring and organization.
- Outlining support.
Select any of the topics on the right to learn more or download the beta version of the plugin.